The EOSC-CZ Secretariat is the central administrative, expert and support component of the EOSC initiative implementation and the provision of FAIR research data in the Czech Republic.
Its Key Activities Include:
- Monitoring and supporting the EOSC implementation in the Czech Republic.
- Providing broad publicity (including the development of the national EOSC portal) and continuously informing the Czech scientific community on the state of the implementation.
- Monitoring international (EU) EOSC activities and supporting those interested in active involvement at the European level (EOSC-A Task Forces).
- Administrative, logistical and expert support of the EOSC CZ Working Groups (WG ESOC CZ).
- Communication at the national level and linking to other related national activities (EOSC-CZ Coordination Committee, ministries and other organisations supporting research and development).
The EOSC-CZ Secretariat is part of the IPs EOSC-CZ project (KA2) and serves as a support unit for the entire implementation of the EOSC CZ initiative, i.e. for the development of the National Data Infrastructure (NDI).
The EOSC-CZ Secretariat is part of the national e-infrastructure consortium e-INFRA CZ (CESNET, CERIT-SC, IT4Innovations National Supercomputing Center) based at CERIT-SC, i.e. at the research centre of the Institute of Computer Science Masaryk University. The list of EOSC-CZ Secretariat staff can be found here.